Nature of Work Live is an inspirational 3-day virtual experience, where we will explore, understand and bring to life a new story of work for a living age.
Topics covered over the three days include:
- Why purpose is everything.
- How work can be restructured based on natural systems.
- Beyond ‘return to work’ – think about ‘habitats’ for individuals and teams.
- What are the roots of your company and how can you improve their health?
- Learn why life cycles matter – and how COVID-19 can be viewed afresh as a period for regeneration.
How near to Nature of Work is your organization? Complete our NOW Index survey and get your free report, outlining your scores along with bespoke feedback and recommended resources.
Together, let's create a new story of work for a living age
Head of LEGO Workplace Experience
Director of Equitable Design, Product & People
Global Head of People Experience Innovation
Senior Vice President, Office Leasing
Head of Digital Communications and Multi-Media
Founder and Creator
Tenent Rep Advisor
Director, ESG Services Group
US ESG Leader
Entrepreneur, Podcast Host and Speaker
Co-Founder and CTO
Head of Digital Workplace
Intranet and Digital Workplace Manager
Dr Nicola Millard
Principal Innovation Partner
Inspiration Strategist, Chief Strategy Officer, Global Pollinator, Co-founder
Director, Talent Development
First Deputy Managing Director
Co-founder of Code Club Australia and Techfugees Australia
Head of Knowledge Management Services
CEO & Co-founder
Global Black Belt – Employee Experience
CEO & Co-Founder
Vice President, Employee Experience, People Analytics and Digital HR
Chief People Officer
Why join Nature of Work Live?
- Learn from our 12 headliners from organizations such as Adobe, BBC, IMF, Microsoft and Stella McCartney
- Hear reflections and commentary from our Nature of Work experts
- Choose from 36 interactive breakout sessions across the three days
- Meet and network (virtually) with others who have the same workplace aspirations as you
- Get exclusive discounts on the hardback and e-book when you register for the event
- Find out how ‘near to NOW’ your organization is through our new Nature of Work Index
- It’s completely free!